Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Carnevale!

Just so you all know, Carnevale is a BIG deal. The city sponsored parties start every morning at 9AM and do not stop. This has been the most difficult week to get work done in my life, because there are so many other things to do. However, I've also gained more motivation than ever to use my time wisely and get my work done so I can enjoy the streets covered in confetti, the masked populous, and the colors. Finally the Italians have shed their black and muted color cocoons and have emerged with bright colors! Every day there are circuses in the streets, plays, operas, concerts, performances, dances, dj sets, street galleries, historical reinactments, etc. This is something I will post more about later but just wanted to be sure you all knew: Carnevale is here only until next Tuesday! LIVE IT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment